Wednesday Style Points: A Cabin Christmas
I simply love formal…truly
And casual cabin kitsch
Wear a ball gown to the studio? In a heartbeat if I could
Flip side is I simply love the mountain air & what it does for my soul
And the mountain homes
And the mountain projects
There is something crisp and uncluttered about the smell of the air
Those who share my passion, know what I’m talking about
It’s as if the air is custom made…this sweet aromatic perfume, simple + elegant
This week we are putting some finishing touches on a project in the Lake Tahoe Area
Should be finished near February or March…give or take 10 feet of snow…
As we headed out of the Studio in the Bay Area to work, I was grateful to pass on some of the chaos
My Favorite Style Points for a Cabin Christmas?
1. ACE Hardware is a perfectly appropriate place to shop for a Cabin Christmas Present
2. LOCAL Coffee Shops know your name and how you like your custom topping. Marge doesn’t judge you for ordering whip cream on your latte.
3. The air is cold & it feels good on the soul
4. Working 0veralls are perfectly acceptable attire
5. Norwegian Sweaters look appropriate with my work overalls OR slim velvet pants with boots
Style Points. You’ve got them, use them!
“Live a custom life. There is only one you.”™