Frugal Friday: What Are the Best Inexpensive Home Design Resources?
Here are SOME of my Top Go-To’s for our DIY Clients….not all of the places…just some!
1. Calico Corners Sale: Once or twice a year Calico Corners has a sale on their services. For true DIY Clients, this is a fabulous resource. They will find out what things really cost and often come RUNNING back to us ;)!! after they get their quotes. However, for the homeowner desiring retail execution of their design vision and managing it all themselves, this is a practical way to go.
2. Ikea: Check out my “Confession of an Ikea Hacker” Blog Post. I need a 12-Step Program :)!
3. Macy’s Furniture Outlet: I have found remarkable rugs & sofas here.
4. Home Goods: Know what you are looking for! Major labels appear here sometimes……!
5. West Elm: Great prices for great style. Yes, it’s retail, but I like their accessories. Well made & polished.
Happy Frugal Friday!
Build your Couture Chateau!